ENSO STACK RING GOLD
The Enso pieces are inspired in the Enso Circle, meaning the acceptance of imperfect as perfect, elegance and strength. The handcrafted texture of this ring gives it a unique look. Designed following organic shapes and to reflect light gracefully, this distinctive piece will elevate your every-day outfits.
These rings are designed to layer beautifully with other Enso stack rings, both this one and the slim version.
⊛ Individually handcrafted by artisans.
⊛ Made in recycled sterling silver (925) and plated with a thick layer of sustainable 18/24k gold.
⊛ Our packaging is eco-friendly and can be reused to store your jewellery, for travel or other items.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your online purchase.
Items must be returned in original condition, unworn, unaltered and unwashed.
Items must be returned within 15 days of receiving your purchase.
HOW TO DO IT
Returns and exchanges are as easy as:
1. Send us an email at email@example.com including the following details:
- Order number
- Reason for return
- Pictures if necessary
- If you would like a size change/change for another product/store credit.
2. Upon receiving and approving your return request, we will send an email with the confirmation to return your item and instructions to do so.
3. Pack your return piece using the original packing provided. And send it to:
- C/ Sant Ramón nº 49-51, 1-1a, Vilassar de Mar 08340. Barcelona (Spain)
To return any of our pieces simply contact a courier service or local post office and send the product back to us at the above address. Return shipping costs are responsibility of the customer - deliveries with unpaid postage will not be accepted.
Please use a courier with tracker, as wild ivy is not liable for the loss of garments being returned.
4. Once we have received your package, if you are exchanging it and the piece is in stock, we will send it to you in maximum 48h. In case of getting store credit, it will be added onto your account in a maximum of 24h.
In the event that we mistakenly sent an item different to the item requested or that the quality of a product received is not acceptable, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for a return and/or exchange. Wild Ivy shall bear the costs of both shipping and return.
Please contact us through our WhatsApp or email with any question, query or doubt - we are here to help!
Orders are processed on business days, from Monday to Friday, from our warehouse in Barcelona, Spain.
If you place an order on a weekend or holiday, it will be processed the next business day.
For pre-orders, please note the time frame marked on the pre-order button.
|Spain||1 day||1-2 days||€5||From €150|
|Europe||1 day||1-2 days||€10||From €150|
|US & Canada||1 day||2-3 days||€20||From €300|
|Australia & New Zealand||1 day||2-3 days||€20||From €300|
|Rest of the world||1 day||5-7 days||€50|